If you want to configure your ABAP application so that it can access SLD through ABAP API, you have to configure dedicated HTTP connection on the ABAP side in SLDAPICUST transaction.
The procedure is easy and consists of following steps:
- Run SLDAPICUST transaction
- Go into edit mode and create new record.
- Provide unique alias name, host name, port number as well as user and password that will be used in the connection. The user should be maintained in SAP PI.
- When you’re finished press save. Once saved, it should pretty much look like below. You can now test your connection.
- To make sure everything works smoothly run SLDCHECK transaction to verify the configuration.
Find more awesome tutorials on lessonslearnedsap.com